Kubera gives you the chance to track your wealth and know your worth. So far, it has supposedly tracked $8.84 billion and $2.1 billion worth of assets for individuals and institutions, respectively. The vendor guarantees that their services are safe as they don’t sell the data to show ads or peek at it to provide you with financial products.
What is Kubera?
Kubera is essentially described as a modern portfolio tracker that enables users to track different investment classes. Kubera was founded by Rohit Nadhani, Manoj Marathayil, and Umesh Gopinath in 2018 with the goal of helping traders to track their wealth efficiently.
How does Kubera work?
Kubera provides a platform where you can connect your brokerage and accounts, crypto wallets, stocks, crypto coins, currencies, and other investments. You will then obtain the most recent values and holdings automatically.
How to use Kubera
To start using the app, you need to follow the steps below:
- Click on the “sign up” icon located on the top right corner of the home page
- You will be redirected to another page that will ask you to provide your email address and password
- A verification code will then be sent to your email account
- Enter it on the sign up page
- A page that requires you to provide your credit card number and birth details will then appear
- You will not be granted access to the platform until the app deducts the $1 fee that is required to activate the free trial
Security of Kubera
The vendor says that their top priority is to store your sensitive data and protect it from breaches. In essence, Kubera applies at-rest and in-transit encryption. So, unauthorized copying, transfer, or retrieval of user data from its servers is prevented. Also, when your data is in transit from the software’s servers to your browser, HSTS is used to ensure the browser only connects to a secure connection.
What crypto exchanges does it support?
Kubera supports several crypto exchanges, including KuCoin, Binance, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Litecoin, OKCoin, etc.
Deposits and withdrawals
Kubera does not necessarily charge any deposit or withdrawal fees. The fees you pay for engaging in these transactions will be charged by the crypto exchange service you use.
As you will see in the ‘pricing’ section of this review, Kubera asks anyone who would like to use its services to pay a subscription fee. The charge is solely used to fund the platform’s operations.
Quick summary of Kubera
We have listed the key features of Kubera below:
- Allows you to track your entire stock portfolio
- Supports all main stock exchanges in the UK, Asia, Canada, US, Australia, NZ, and Europe
- Tracks crypto assets, including DeFi assets on multiple chains such as Polygon, BSC, Ethereum, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism, and Solana
- Shows the latest price on your NFT collection
- Supports almost each global currency
- Offers charts and analysis on your asset collection
The full subscription cost of Kubera is $150 per year. But there’s a 14-day trial offer for investors who would want to test the service first before investing. It is not free as it will require you to pay $1 to get started.
Key details of Kubera
|Headquarters||Palo Alto, Carlifornia|
|Listed cryptocurrency||BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, USD Coin, etc|
|Supported fiat currencies||Almost all global currencies|
|Supported countries||UK, Asia, Canada, US, Australia, NZ, and Europe|
|Deposit fees||Depends on the exchange service you transact on|
|Transaction fees||Depends on the exchange service you transact on|
|Withdrawal fees||Depends on the exchange service you transact on|
|Customer support||Search box, FAQs, Email, and a Live chat window|
When it comes to customer support, the company has set up a search box that allows you to key in your questions and find the answers about the service. There are also several links to different articles that answer FAQs. The vendor has included an email address and a live chat window as well.
Is Kubera legit?
Yes, it is. The owners confirm that Kubera is a registered trademark of the Company in the USA. It solely assists to keep track of your assets, and therefore, you need not be worried about losing money to hackers.
Final word on KuberaFinal word on Kubera
- Keeps tracks of a wide variety of investment portfolios
- A 14-day trial is available at $1
- Easy to use and navigate
- Cannot be used to implement trades
- No budgeting tools are offered