Cryptowatch boasts of a powerful terminal for charting and trading. The company provides a single interface for scanning prices, evaluating market momentum, and executing trades on the exchanges. You can keep track of the components of your portfolio in real-time at the 12 exchanges the company supports.
What is Cryptowatch?
This crypto platform is part of the Kraken exchange and was created by Artur Sapek in 2014. There are no details related to the location of the company. Other than mentioning Kraken exchange owns the company and Artur Sapek, is the founder, there is no further info present. We could not find info on the members, their expertise, their experience, and other relevant details. The absence of member info makes us suspect the reliability of the platform.
How does Cryptowatch work?
As per the company info, the platform works by enabling an easy and hassle-free crypto platform that offers multiple functionalities. The in-built features allow you to manage, trade and track your assets from a single platform.
How to use Cryptowatch?
Follow these steps to get started with the tracking platform:
1. Create an account
2. Set your phone number and billing details
3. Set up the multi-factor authentication
On completion of the above steps, you can create price alerts, connect to your exchange accounts, track your portfolio, and other features.
Security of Cryptowatch
For ensuring the privacy and security of user data, the company provides features like data encryption at rest and encryption of all traffic to the site and APIs. The firm uses multi factor authentication when you want to import API keys. U2F and TOTP are other methods used by the company.
What crypto exchanges does it support?
A list of the exchanges it supports is presented below.
Deposits & withdrawals
The company does not allow deposit and withdrawal features.
Pricing packages for using the service ranges from the free account registration up to the Standard, and Derivative packages.
- The free tier provides unlimited fundamental data and 100 monthly requests for standard and derivative information.
- You need to pay $2500 per month for using the Standard subscription that offers unlimited fundamental data and unlimited standard data. It includes 100 monthly requests for derivative data.
- To use the derivative package, you need to pay $3500/month which offers unlimited fundamental, standard, and derivative data.
Besides the above three subscription plans, the company also has customized pricing options that allow you to choose the features and pricing as you require them. For instance, the alerts cost $1 per alert, $2-15 per 1000 requests, 120 per GB Bandwidth, and more.
Quick summary of Cryptowatch
According to the info from the vendor, this is a trading platform supporting multiple exchanges. Some of the main features focused on by this company are listed below:
- You can open a free account and explore price charts, digital assets, and the crypto markets from one single interface.
- Monitor, evaluate, and trade a numerous range of crypto coins like Ripple, Bitcoin, etc.
- Manage the accounts you have on the different exchanges that the company works with. A total of 12 exchanges are supported.
- With the charts feature you can receive all the current info in the form of smaller parts for gathering that are easy to collect and quicker to trade.
- Check your balance, profit, and loss in the exchanges, execute trades, and manage market position with ease.
- Create price alerts to get instant notifications when the market price reaches a specific level.
- Connect to the accounts you have set up at your exchange via API keys and use the comprehensive trading interface and portfolio management too.
- Customize the text, chart colors, background, and more as per your requirements.
- View market data in Google Sheet form and build custom indicators, algorithms, and portfolios.
- Advanced features include linking to the proprietary WebSocket API for streaming market info.
The company does not have a transaction, deposit, or withdrawal facility, hence there are no fees related to these transactions.
Key details of Cryptowatch
|Listed Cryptocurrency||BTC, ETH, SAT, KRW, USDT|
|Supported Fiat Currencies||USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, GBP, HKD, IDR, JPY, MYR, NGN, PLN, RUB, SGD, ZAR|
|Deposit Fees||Free tier, Standard($2500 per month), Derivative($3500 per month)|
|Customer Support||Mail and an online contact form|
For contacting support, the vendor offers a support form, an email for making inquiries, and Kraken’s Bug Bounty section for complaints related to security.
Is Cryptowatch legit?
We found one feedback for the company on the Trustpilot site with a rating of 3.7/5. As per the review, the service is good and helps with all crypto assistance you need. The security features and the presence of the company since 2014 are positive aspects that favor its legitimacy.
Final word on CryptowatchFinal word on Cryptowatch
- Offers a wide range of features
- Security features are good
- No vendor transparency
- There is no refund offer