Coin Market Manager is a crypto portfolio tracker designed to assist traders to manage risk, hone their skills, and boost profitability. The company claims to achieve its objectives by providing the necessary tools and feedback. It states that with the guidance offered, you can link to your exchange, manage your accounts, and import trade history efficiently and quickly.
What is Coin Market Manager?
Coin Market Manager was founded in 2017 by co-founders Simeon Gabriel Howard, David Kanzen, and Gary Lee. Howard takes care of the business development, partnerships, investments, and other administrative tasks. Kanzen is in charge of product development while Gary Lee is the software developer of the team with 26 years of experience in the field.
The main objective of the company is to enable retail and institutional traders to make profitable trading decisions via its tools, journaling, and actionable analytics data. Coin Market Manager boasts of more than 22,000 users and over $175 million active user balance.
How does Coin Market Manager work?
The company works by assisting crypto traders with risk management and responsible trading. It provides tools that ensure traders make profitable trades with its trade analytics and journaling features.
How to use Coin Market Manager?
To use the various features of the platform you have to join the Coin Market Manager Unlocked software. Here are the steps you need to complete.
- Create a free account on the platform. It takes just a few seconds to start an account
- Register a new exchange account using the links provided
- Connect the new account to the API manager of Coin Market Manager using the read-only API keys
- You can now start using Coin Market Manager features for free
Security of Coin Market Manager
For security, the company links all your exchange data via read-only API keys and does not ask for API keys that have withdrawal or trading features. The website uses SSL encryption, CSRF protection, and conducts security audits routinely to safeguard user data and privacy.
What crypto exchanges does it support?
The exchanges that Coin Market Manager supports are Bybit, Bitmex, Bittrex, FTX, Binance, and Deribit.
Deposits & withdrawals
Coin Market Manager is a portfolio tracker app and does not have deposit and withdrawal features.
Coin Market Manager fees
After you register a new account with the company, you are eligible for a free trial of 14 days. The features you can access include a basic portfolio overview, math lab tool, unlimited conversion credits, unlimited verification pages, unlimited trade uploads, trade history, and more.
After the free trial, you can choose from the basic, professional, and enterprise packages.
- The free basic package includes real-time refresh, an overview of the basic portfolio, live browser tab balance, manual trade journal, and one account slot for an exchange.
- In the Professional package, you get all features of the Basic package and additional features like unlimited verification pages, rolling profit/loss and breakeven stats, unlimited conversion credits, and more. The package costs $49.99 per month.
- With the Enterprise package, you need to pay $59.99 per month. Additional features in this package include CSV downloads and reports and 20 extra exchanges and reports.
Quick summary of Coin Market Manager
The key features that the company provides are:
- Automated journaling and analytics tool
- A customized verification page that includes verified trade history, unique personal link, and display of live trades
- Trading tools and stats like math lab and conversion hub for accurate accounting
- Track unlimited number of accounts on all the supported exchanges
Other than the monthly subscription packages provided by the company there are no additional fees you need to pay to access the features of Coin Market Manager.
Key details of Coin Market Manager
|Supported Fiat Currencies||USD|
|Deposit Fees||Basic (free), Professional ($49.99/month), Enterprise ($59.99/month)|
For support, the company provides an FAQ section, an online contact form, and links to social media pages.
Is Coin Market Manager legit?
From the info provided on the official site, the company has been operating since 2017. The domain displays 2022 registration. While social media links and an online contact form are present for contact, the company does not provide a location address or phone number.
Final word on Coin Market ManagerFinal word on Coin Market Manager
- Free basic plan
- Wide range of tools and features
- No dedicated app
- Only a few supported exchanges