Morpheus Swap is a platform that allows people to swap tokens or invest in their governance tokens such as Morph or Pills. The documentation includes details about the system. It was deployed in September 2021. Unfortunately, there is no information about the developers’ personalities.
Morpheus Swap overview
We have systemized the most important information in the following list for your comfort.
- The system works as a decentralized exchange based on the Fantim blockchain tokens.
- Morpheus Swap is a new yield farming and yield aggregator protocol.
- The developers provide us with a stable and safe experience of using this exchange.
- There’s a Telegram channel to provide support.
- We should connect our wallet with a MetaMask.
- The rest will be configured automatically.
- We have MORPH tokens that are the following: 85% to emissions for farms/pools, 15% to Treasury, and the additional masterchef minted 10% to Team.
- Neo Pools eventually receive 80–90% of protocol revenue, while Treasury retains the difference.
- Token allocation is intended to remain unchanged.
- The allocation of 10% that’s reserved for the team is minted on top of existing MORPH rewards calculated with the emission rate (0.5/sec).
- Quick generating allows us to get even more rewards, participating in pools.
- There are PILLS tokens that will be the only token used to farm Neo Pools (allowing us to stake to receive platform revenue), as well as various other features in the future.
- MORPH will be used to mint PILLS through a burning swap.
- The ratio of MORPH to PILLS will begin at 1:1 for an initial period of 5 days. This ratio will increase by 0.30 every 30 days.
- The number of MORPH tokens emitted will be consistent and continuous, however, due to the increase in ratio, less PILLS can be minted every 30 days.
- There are two-token pools available. PILLS-MIM, FTM-MIM (new), FTM-USDC (new), FTM-fUSDT, FTM-DAI, FTM-wETH (new), FTM-wBTC(new), nICE-MIM, sSPELL-MIM, wMEMO-MIM, UST-FTM, and Neo Pools.
- Neo Pools allows us to deposit MORPH to earn more tokens as rewards.
- MORPH stakers will receive their rewards per second consistently.
- There’s a timer when it’s possible to withdraw our funds.
- The system is completely bugs-free with all their Smart Contracts and code.
- We can emergency withdraw our funds from yield farming.
- Even if the UI doesn’t work properly we can withdraw our funds without problems.
- We can use the RugDoc Emergency withdrawal tool for that purpose.
How does Morpheus Swap work?
The platform provides us with standardized services like:
- Depositing our coins to liquidity pools.
What can you buy on Morpheus Swap?
- We can buy their two tokens: MORPH and PILLS.
- After this, we can stake them or deposit them into a liquidity pool.
Is Morpheus Swap safe?
We don’t know what fees the developers charge for swapping tokens. The developers claimed that it should have a good level of security.
Morpheus Swap fees, compatible wallets, and transactions
- The owners don’t mention swapping fees.
- We can work with MetaMask wallets.
- The transaction speed wasn’t mentioned either.
What are the ways to trade on Morpheus Swap?
We can swap tokens and we are allowed to invest in their native tokens to store or deposit.
We can be in touch with owners via Discord, Telegram, Twitter.
Should you buy a Morpheus Swap token?
Morpheus Swap summaryMorpheus Swap summary
- The developers issued two tokens
- We can use all services like swapping, staking, and depositing
- No team revealed
- No risk advice provided
- We don’t know details about transaction fees