Axioncrypto claims to be a powerful crypto platform providing automated bots that can work across all the major exchanges. The service allows you to create strategies from scratch using the code editor, backtest them, monitor the trades, and much more. The vendor does not provide info on the company, such as its founding year, location, team members, etc.
The platform offers complete automation of your trading via various features and tools. The key features that make the service stand apart from its competitors as per the vendor are:
- It is a cloud-based platform that runs on a proprietary secure enterprise network so you need not download or install the software
- The bots can be activated in a few minutes with an uptime of 99.9%
- All bots of the platform can work on any of the supported exchanges
- With the Axion script, you can create complex automated trading algorithms and indicators
- You can set SL, TP, and dynamic entries with the Axion script
- Get free and paid strategies from the integrated MarketPlace
- All subscription plans include market orders, limit orders, and manual trades
- Features such as stop orders, trailing stop, trade history, and viewing orders from a chart are provided with all pricing packages
- A backtesting feature is present which helps in quick and efficient strategy testing on various exchanges and currency pairs
- Telegram integration allows you to connect your Telegram account to the bot and receive confirmation on open and closed trades, exchange errors, and more
Binance, KuCoin, Binance.US, Kraken, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, and FTX are available for spot trading, while Binance, KuCoin, and Kraken are available for margin trading. For Futures trading, Binance, FTX, and ByBit are the supported exchanges.
The bots are used to carry out automated trading on your behalf and are just a link between you and your exchange. They do not handle your funds and hence do not have deposit or withdrawal requirements.
The Idea Behind Axioncrypto
The crypto platform was formed to provide a safe and secure trading environment that allows automatic trading on multiple exchanges. All features of the platform ensure you carry out effortless trading. Documentation is provided that includes guides on getting started, configuration, use of Axion script, and general features such as backtesting, connecting to your exchange, subscriptions, etc.
The vendor does not provide info about the company, such as its founding year, team members, location, and other relevant details.
Safety of Axioncrypto and the Network
We could not find details about the security measures that the service uses for safeguarding user data, privacy, and funds.
Pricing plans are of four types, namely the Starter (£15), Premium (£30), Pro (£50), and the Ultimate (£90) plans. The packages differ in the number of spot bots and margin or futures bots they provide. Performance tracking, manual trading, TradingView signals, all exchanges support, portfolio tracking, grid, and TA bots are provided with all the packages. We could not find a money-back guarantee which raises suspicion about the reliability of the system. Further, when compared to the pricing of competitor systems, the pricing is not expensive.
Getting started with the bot requires completion of the steps given below:
- Register with the service by providing details such as your email address, password, etc.
- Sign in to the site and choose from the subscription packages
- Connect your exchange to the platform by creating API keys with trade-only permission
- Create bots from the three types available, namely grid, technical analysis, and file import bots
- Choose the strategy the bot will use from the grid layers, TA, and Axion script options
- Now your bot is ready to trade on your behalf
We found one review for this crypto service on the Trustpilot site with a rating of 3.7/5. As per the user, the platform is good but is a bit more complicated to use. The user commends the technical analysis bots of the platform.
Is Axioncrypto a Legit Investment Service?
Our verdictOur verdict
- Fully automated crypto bots
- 7-day free trial
- Lack of vendor transparency
- Absence of security info
- No verified track record