Udemy crypto course allows you to automate your strategies on notable platforms such as Binance and Bitmex by using the coding language Python. It is also possible to create your trading dashboard. The contact details of the developer Vincent Carmier are available on the Udemy website, where you can also analyze the ratings and the number of students he has.
Udemy has the following features to help traders with automation procedures:
- Coding steps. The course guides traders on all the necessary coding steps that are needed for automation. You will learn most about software development through practical experiences.
- Controlling your robot. You can use the trading robot as an assistant to help manage your trades and follow important market data. The course helps you with the development of the product and integration with other platforms.
- Complete control. Most of the automation in the crypto market is through the API present within the exchange in the background. While this method is popular, it does not give you access to the development of complex algorithms. Udemy course helps you access the API without using an intermediary, improving the overall programming process.
- Exchanges. Binance and Bitmex are some of the most famous exchanges in the world. Udemy will help you set up with them and apply all the learned items to them.
- Strategy development. It is possible to develop your strategy based on technical indicators, candlestick data, and other parameters. You can tweak the entry and exit points along with display parameters.
- Enhancing the application. With Udemy, a trader can add several other features such as data entry validation, closing the application, saving workspace, starting application outside of Pycharm, etc.
Udemy is catered for traders who wish to automate their strategies and require an introduction to Python language. It includes 10 hours of on-demand video, seven articles, one downloadable resource, one coding exercise, access on mobile and TV, and a certificate of completion.
The Idea Behind Udemy
The course is presented to traders to help them automate their own strategies and become master programmers without significant troubles. As there are many financial scams, Udemy offers quality information with good authentication that helps save retail traders from potential fraudsters. Furthermore, through automation, traders can bag in easy profits without having to move a single muscle.
The developer of Udemy, Vincent Carmier, has an MSc in the financial market and has worked on the trading floor of an investment bank. Later on, he moved to programming, and over the past couple of years, he has worked on more than 200 automation projects. He is an expert in the field of coding and has shared his thoughts and findings through Udemy. We can not however confirm his qualifications as he does not share the degrees or developed algorithms.
Safety of Udemy and the Network
Udemy is one of the safest online platforms for buying courses that can help the general community on various subjects. The course presented by the developer also seems satisfactory as the instructor has an excellent overall rating. His major focus is around networks of reputable and regulated crypto brokers with the best secure platform worldwide.
The course is available for a single, one-time price of $9.99. If you are not satisfied with the crypto trading course, there is also a 30-day money-back guarantee from Udemy.
It is vital to have a basic knowledge of programming before you proceed with the course. This will help you grab the concepts with ease and develop the algorithms to perfection.
Clients complain about complex information presented by Udemy which is not sufficient to understand the concepts. The course is not catered to the needs of beginners.
Is Udemy a Legit Investment Service?
The offerings from the developer require you to go through the tedious process of learning how to code efficiently. It is lacking in explaining the important aspects of coding.
Our VerdictOur Verdict
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Too complex for beginners
- It can take a lot of time to understand
- Does not provide prebuilt algorithms