Wannaswap is a platform for exchanging, swapping, and staking crypto assets. It was designed based on the Aurora EVM by Near. WannaSwap aims to become the first platform that was built around Near’s Aurora EVM. The owners are going to invite more developers to update and upgrade the product. They focus on improving user experience and the ultimate benefits for clients. They want to build a complete ecosystem on Near and contribute to the Aurora blockchain.
We have some information about the platform and its token.
- We have a token Wanna Swap – WANNA.
- It was built on the AURORA blockchain.
- They have a total supply of 100,000,000 WANNA.
- They have 60% tokens in farming, 15% for the devs team, 11% for angel investors, marketing 9.7%, and 0.8% for IDO.
- Swap Incentive: 3.5%
- WannaSwap is one of the first DEXs built on NEAR’s Aurora EVM.
- It aims to become the best Aurora’s liquidity hub.
- We can participate in the referral program, inviting our friend to get 3% from interest farming.
The site includes details about a WANNA token. Its price is $0.46 for a token. The circulating supply is 10,372,475. The market cap is $4,725,466.
How does Wannaswap work?
- We can trade tokens.
- The system allows users to stack coins participating in the liquidity pools.
- We can buy WANNA tokens.
- Staking tokens to get profits from fees, swaps, and commissions.
- We can create a liquidity pool.
We have a list of pools. There’s a $48,793,589 value locked. Farms TVL is $47,071,541. The maximum ATR is over 292%. The ATR level looks pretty solid among other similar decentralized exchanges.
What can you buy on Wannaswap?
We can swap our tokens to other ones within the site functionality. Traders can also stake WANNA to make 38.14% APR. The total value locked is $48,792,091. The WannaX TVL is $1,722,222.
We have various pools for investing in those coins: USDT – WNEAR, USDC – WNEAR, WNEAR – WETH, UST – WNEAR, WNEAR – WBTC, WNEAR – DAI, WANNA – WNEAR, AURORA – WNEAR, WETH – WBTC, WNEAR – LUNA, USDT – USDC, WANNA – USDC, USDT – WANNA, and WANNA – AURORA
Is Wannaswap safe?
It’s as safe as the AURORA blockchain it was built based in. AURORA blockchain supports the proper level of security that makes exploiting the liquidity pool almost impossible.
Wannaswap fees, compatible wallets, and transactions
We can work with other blockchains using this service: Ethereum, Near, Terra, BSC, Avalanche, Polygon, and Fantopm.
There’s a list of available wallets we can connect to the service: Metamask, WalletConnect, Coin98 Wallet, and Match Wallet. It’s not the biggest list we have seen on similar services.
What are the ways to trade on Wannaswap?
We can trade WANNA on other platforms like Binance, Kraken, Coinbase.
The developers provide us with average support via email and discord.
Should you buy a Wannaswap token?
Wannaswap summaryWannaswap summary
- The AURORA blockchain behind it
- There are pools and staking possibilities
- No developers team revealed
- The platform and token are young
- Lack of people’s testimonials