KyberSwap is a platform to trade and earn from the following blockchains like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, and Fantom. We can receive the best swap rates and get more tokens from trading. KyberSwap is DEX and a liquidity provider with capital-efficient liquidity pools. They provided us with profits based on fees for liquidity providers. It performs liquidity aggregations for the best possible rates. There’s Dynamic Trade Routing that aggregates liquidity that allows to gas the best price. The tokens that aren’t available in KyberSwap but available on other DEXs are available to trade either.
Let’s talk about features, details, and other information that would help us to pick the best exchange:
- KyberSwap works with an on-chain automated liquidity protocol.
- They run programmable pricing curves to try to improve capital efficiency.
- There are no third party companies involved.
- It uses a flexible fee approach to reduce the impact of impermanent losses.
- The service allows everyone to create a liquidity pool and become a provider.
- There are various token pairs from pool to pool.
- If the trade goes through the platform’s own pools, this trade gas will be minimal.
- If we are a user of the platform, aggregators won’t charge fees at all.
- The liquidity pools have lowered slippage.
- The rainmaker yield farming provides everyone with the possibility of adding tokens for staking or depositing in the liquidity pools.
- The platform was audited by ChainSecurity and insured for $20M.
- All pools work with any ERC-20 tokens.
- There’s $4.91B of total trading volumes.
- The 24h trading volumes are $47.07M.
- The total value locked is $9.45B.
- The total earnings is 360.27%.
- We can provide our liquidity to earn more in crypto.
- The slippages are less than 0.1%.
- A typical AMM is 11%.
- The platform doesn’t require KYC or sign-ups.
How does KyberSwap work?
- We can trade on the platform using the best market conditions.
- There’s a list of pools in which we can deposit liquidity.
- We can purchase the main token KNC.
- It allows us to swap coins using the best rates.
There’s a summary block that provides information about the market conditions. We can check the list of the Rainmaker Program pools like SIPHER-ETH, EVRY-USDT, ETH-EVRY, and so on. When we go to common pools there are the list of other popular pairs: XTK-ETH, USDC-USDT, ETH-USDT, WBTC-USDT, WBTC-ETH, ETH-KNC, UND-USDC, and UND-KNC. If we decide to choose a pair on our own, sometimes, there are no pools available.
What can you buy on KyberSwap?
We can swap any tokens and purchase KNC roken directly.
Is KyberSwap safe?
The platform looks safe. We couldn’t find intel about exploiting it from hackers.
KyberSwap fees, compatible wallets, and transactions
- The system uses a dynamic fee system that allows it to provide more profits for the liquidity pool participants.
- We can work with four wallets: Metamask, Coinbase Wallet, Walletconnect, Ledger.
- The platform charges no extra deposit or withdrawal fees.
What are the ways to trade on KyberSwap?
We can swap or trade under market conditions any token from the over 50 tokens list.
The developers provide average support via Telegram and Discord.
Should you buy a KyberSwap token?
KyberSwap summaryKyberSwap summary
- A dynamic fee system
- The list of various liquidity pools
- A native token is available
- No details about the developers team revealed
- Lack of customer testimonials
- A short list of possible wallets to connect