BenSwap (SmartBCH) is a decentralized exchange that was a clone of BenSwap on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). The devs aim to provide the best services on BenSwap. It’s the first decentralized exchange on the SmartBCH chain. They wanna be a one-stop service provider for all projects.
- We can earn up to 424.89% APR in various farms.
- The Total Value Locked (TVL) is $13,927,465.34.
- The native token EBEN stats: Market Cap – $7,191,667 Total Minted – 16,456,940, Total Burned – 820,797, Circulating Supply – 15,636,144 coins.
- Green Ben (EBEN) was designed as an utility and governance token of BenSwap (SmartBCH).
- If we are holders of the tokens we can vote and make decisions for the project.
- The devs expect that a reduced emission rate and deflationary mechanics will positively affect the price.
- The initial emission rate is 10 EBEN per block and it is reduced by 10% every week until it reaches 2 EBEN per block.
- We can stak EBEN to get even more tokens in farming.
- They warn us that we risk our tokens in the liquidity pools.
- Also, there might be a risk of an exploit.
- The IBO feature aims to help teams to raise funds and kickstart their projects.
- When an IBO campaign is created, there will be a public link for everyone to see the campaign and participate.
- For the successful IBO project, they prioritize its DEX listing.
- To start an IBO campaign we have to pay 50 EBEN fees.
How does Benswap work?
- We can purchase a natibe token – EBEN.
- We are allowed to take part in an IBO campaign.
- There’s staking possibilities for EBEN.
- We can swap coins.
- There are various pools for liquidity farming.
- We have various pools like EBEN – BCH, BCH – flexUSD, CATS – BCH, FLEX – BCH, LAW – BCH, UAT – BCH, and others.
- We can stack EBEN tokens in the pool with 41.35% APR, or WBCH tokens with 3.21% APR.
- There’s a page with analytics available with data about tokens, price, liquidity, volume 24h.
- The top tokens are WBCH, EBEN, LAW, FLEXUSD, LAWUSD, BURN, CATS, FLEX, CLK, DAO.
What can you buy on Benswap?
We can purchase a native token EBEN to stake it. Also, all users can join a lottery to win a prize from a pot of 20,294.13 EBEN that equals $8768.76. Four numbers equal 14,206 EBEN, 3 numbers – 4,059, 2 numbers – 1,421. There will be burnt 609 EBEN in addition.
Is Benswap safe?
We don’t know for sure. The platform looks average.
Benswap fees, compatible wallets, and transactions
- The transaction fee in Benswap (SmartBCH) is the lowest. It’s a reward for the liquidity providers.
- Total fee rate is 0.2% (0.15% to liquidity and 0.05% to BenSwap Treasury).
- We can use the following wallets: Metamask, TrustWallet, MathWallet, TokenPocket, WalletConnect.
What are the ways to trade on Benswap?
We can trade the tokens in the exchanges: CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, CoinEx, BitKan, Defi Llama, MarketCap.Cash, MyToken, CoinW, and Hoo com
There’s a Telegram channel and Twitter for the devs to be in touch with us.
Should you buy a Benswap token?
Benswap summaryBenswap summary
- A native token available
- We can participate on providing liquidity to pools
- We can stake tokens to get more as rewards
- No team revealed
- The list of pools is short
- The staking profitability isn’t great