RevenueBot is a bot created to conduct automatic trades on cryptocurrency exchanges utilizing the API interface. It is capable of trading all pairs of crypto coins found on the chosen exchange. The devs do not promise any particular rate of return when utilizing the services. This is because they believe that how the bot performs is dependent on a variety of factors, including its settings, volatility on exchanges, trading volume, and liquidity on exchanges.
RevenueBot has many characteristics, which we have listed for you below:
- Auto trades Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc, on Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance, FTX Futures, Cex, Poloniex, Exmo, HitBTC, Okex, Kraken, and Kucoin.
- Uses the Martingale betting system.
- Includes flexible settings that can be configured to suit your trading needs.
- All funds are stored in your accounts on crypto exchanges.
- Integrates filters to regulate buying and selling activities.
- Provides notifications via SMS, Telegram, E-mail, and the Web.
- Applies trading pair automatic switching to new trading pairs so as to prevent delays in making a deposit.
- Computes volatility indicators and trading signals in each training pair found on the exchange.
- Recommends a minimum deposit equal to $200-300 and 20 safety orders.
- The leverage used should be 10-20.
To sign up and get access to the system, you will be required to:
- Complete the free registration on RevenueBot.io.
- Select a cryptocurrency exchange and trading pair.
- Develop an API Key in your account and include it in the API-Keys menu on RevenueBot.io.
- Provide specifications on the deposit you desire the system to work with.
- Select any default trading installation or create the setting you prefer.
- Activate the robot.
RevenueBot will not demand subscription fees from you. Monthly fees or trading charges are not required either. The team just takes a 20% commission on profits earned by the robot, but does not exceed $50 in BTC equivalent monthly.
The idea behind RevenueBot
RevenueBot was mainly developed to automatically trade on your behalf on top cryptocurrency exchanges and generate profit in the process.
The core team
The team behind this bot is unknown. The presentation does not feature the names, qualifications, and experiences of the members. Information on the contact details and the physical location of the vendor is missing as well.
Safety of RevenueBot on the network
According to the company, the website is scanned regularly to identify security gaps and common vulnerabilities so as to ensure that your visit to the site is safe. The personal information you provide is stored behind secured networks, and only authorized persons can access it. Furthermore, all confidential or credit information supplied by traders is encrypted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
RevenueBot has a referral program. When you recommend the product to your friends, acquaintances, subscribers, or visitors, you will get 30% of the income received from the users. You will receive the payments within 72 hrs from the time the payment is ordered.
The robot has received mixed reactions from customers on Trustpilot. Most of the traders (66%) seem to be pleased with RevenueBot. We have also noted that a good number of them (28%) are discontented. The main concerns among this group of disgruntled clients are that the support team does not respond, errors are not fixed, and the bot can make losses in some instances.
Is RevenueBot a legit investment service?
Our verdictOur verdict
- Free subscription
- Customizable settings
- Offers complete security to your data
- The vendor is unknown
- The martingale strategy is in use
- The settings have some errors