Unicly is a protocol to combine, fractionalize, and trade NFTs. We can transform our NFT collection into a tradable asset with guaranteed liquidity. Currently, the UNIC price is $68,21, the total value locked is $11.8M, and $10K is an average 24h volume. The system is built on the Ethereum blockchain. We can tokenize everything and make it tradeable.
Let’s talk about features and possibilities.
- We can buy our stake of multiple NFTs at once through the uTokens functionality.
- There can be mixed ERC-721 and ERC-1155 NFTs.
- We are allowed to farm UNIC to get profits.
- Unicly service unites AMMs, NFT auctions, farming, and decentralized governance.
- Collectors, Casual Investors, Artists, Designers, Creators, Traders, Yield Farmers, and others are welcome on the platform.
- UNIC has 1,000,000 supply coins.
- The inflation rate will decrease every month.
- We can farm more UNIC staking LP tokens.
- There’s a developer named Leia behind the service.
- The first month will have the highest UNIC mint rate ever. In this way a developer wants us to join the project asap.
- We can bid for a NFTs.
- As a uToken holder, we can govern the collection.
- If we trust the total value of the bids on the collection is high enough for the collection, you should stake your uTokens to unlock the NFTs.
- When people stake, we can redeem our uTokens for some of the NFT auction proceeds.
- We are also able to stake more UNIC to get xUNIC.
- xUNIC can be converted to more UNIC over time.
- UNIC holders can vote to whitelist our collections if the community likes it..
- Fees are added to the pool in real time.
- The fractionalization feature allows more people to trade NFTs at lower price points.
- The market cap for a single NFT has a ceiling. However, by fractionalizing any collection of NFTs across multiple smart contracts, we can create fractionalized tokens based on NFT pools that hold significantly more value.
- We can bid for specific NFTs rather than entire collections.
- Anyone with NFTs can create their own uToken.
- We should deposit and lock any number of ERC-721 and/or ERC-1155 NFTs into the smart contract.
- A mint rate of UNIC tokens will decrease by 5% every month, starting at a monthly min amount of 50,000 UNIC.
How does Unicly work?
- The platform allows us to purchase UNIC tokens.
- We can stake them for getting more UNIC tokens as rewards.
- We can add our own NFT tokens to the platform to trade.
As an example, we can bid for uJENNY for $0.770842. Its market cap is $7,708,424. The liquidity is $4,378,460.
What can you buy on Unicly?
We can swap tokens within the AMM functionality any time after connecting a wallet. We have to choose swapping parameters.
Is Unicly safe?
Unfortunately, there are no users’ testimonials on third-party websites. So, we don’t know for sure if a platform is safe to work with.
Unicly fees, compatible wallets, and transactions
- We earn 0.25% in fees as a liquidity provider.
- There are wallets allowed: MetaMask, WalletConnect, Coinbase Wallet, Fortmatic, Portis.
- The transactions are processed quickly.
What are the ways to trade on Unicly?
We can swap tokens, trade native tokens, or bid for a part of the NFT collection.
The developers provide support via discord. So, there we can ask our questions.
Should you buy a Unicly token?
Unicly summaryUnicly summary
- A bid platform created
- We can publish our collection after an approval
- We can buy a native token UNIC
- No details about the developer provided
- No risks of investing shown
- No people feedback published