Ref Finance is a decentralized exchange that works with the DeFi environment on the NEAR blockchain. So, the system is a former fusion of DEX, DeFi, lending protocol, synth-baked assets, etc. It receives data from 1 and 2 levels of the NEAR blockchh high win. All of this allows us to build a welcome service. Participating in the government lets users decide what way the project will grow. It provides the possibility of managing treasures. The core service features are earning, swapping, participating in pools, and so on.
It’s time to talk about the platform’s features in detail. We have grouped them in the list for your comfort.
- The project is a community friendly platform.
- The devs share from minimum 65% to maximum 85% of the supply (fees, commissions) to their liquidity providers.
- They have their native token: REF.
- It was built on the NEAR blockchain.
- The token standard is NEP-41.
- The total supply has amounted to 100,000,000 tokens.
- Its initial supply is 2,500,000.
- The REF owners take 0.05% from swaps.
- 0.04% will be sent to liquidity providers.
- 0.01% will go as referral rewards.
- The transaction proceeds fast and fees are adequate.
- The devs allocated 60,000,000 REF for liquidity purposes.
- They will add REF to the market in 1 year – 25%, in 2 year – 18.3%, in 3 year – 11.57%, and 4 year – 5%.
- Another 35,000,000 REF is treasure.
- Some of the tokens will be paid for partnership.
- We can stake REF tokens to make even more of them.
How does Ref.finance work?
- The platform provides us with possibilities of swapping tokens.
- We can purchase REF tokens for staking them.
- The service shares opportunities to deposit our tokens in farms to have even more profits.
- Trading is available either.
The other features of this DEx are as follows:
- There are 296 top pools of 2535 available on the platform. Let’s list some of them up: STNEAR-wNEAR, 0.3%, $10.66M, SKYWARD-wNEAR, 0.3%, $9.07M, REF-wNEAR, 0.4%, $7.50M, OCT-wNEAR, 0.4%, $6.02M, AURORA-wNEAR, 0.3%, $4.84M, ETH-wNEAR, 0.3%, $2.30M.
- We can create our own pool based on the NEAR blockchain. We can choose total fees from 0.20% to 0.60%. For 0.30% LP fee is 0.24%, protocol fee is 0.048%, and 0.012%.
- The service provides us with the StableSwap service. We can exchange one stable coin to another one with little commissions.
- We have the amount of stable coin liquidity of 10.796M. USDT 2.95M/27.40%, USDC 3.74M/34.71%, DAI 4.08M/37.89%, USDT 2.95M (27.40%), USDC 3.74M (34.71%), DAI 4.08M (37.89%).
- We can participating in various features pools: PXT-wNEAR, Total staked $87.73K, APR 267.89%, Rewards per week $4.52K. FLX-wNEAR, Total staked $836.33K, APR 202.39%, Rewards per week $32.55K. STNEAR-$META, Total staked $1.05M, APR 196.88%, Rewards per week $39.79K. OIN-STNEAR, Total staked $206.30K, APR 152.98%, Rewards per week $6.07K.
- There’s a REF staking program available where there are 1,113,381 REFs staked.
What can you buy on Ref.finance ?
The service allows us to stake REF tokens and swap coins paying 1% of the commissions.
Is Ref.finance safe?
We think so. We should provide the platform with our personal information or our wallet.
Ref.finance fees, compatible wallets, and transactions
- Ref fees are 0.01% within NEAR transactions.
- We have to work only using NEAR wallet.
What are the ways to trade on Ref.finance?
The Binance platform supports trading REF tokens.
The devs communicate with clients within Discord, Telegram, Twitter.
Should you buy a Ref.finance token?
Ref.finance summaryRef.finance summary
- The NEAR based platform
- We can purchase a REF token
- Various liquidity pools provided
- No team revealed
- Pools profitability is low
- No testimonials provided