PolyDEX is a decentralized exchange that provides common crypto trading services. The platform provides a solid user interface that allows traders to be more effective. It looks welcome and not complex to get started. PolyDEX is a part of the Cryption network. It lets traders not pay high gas fees and to improve execution speed. It works based on the Polygon blockchain.
- The system allows cross chain liquidity integration.
- We can work with limit orders.
- There are no lost lotteries applied.
- There’s a cryption mobile app released.
- They work on the DeFi stack and Seer Prediction market.
How does PolyDEX work?
- We can work directly from our wallet without the need of an orderbook.
- There is a limit order possibility.
- We have to trade Matic or Matic-ERC20 tokens.
- There are swapping possibilities provided.
- We can provide our liquidity to the pool.
- There are PolyDEX-LP tokens available.
- There’s a risk of impermanent losses.
- We can decide what farm is better for us.
- There are sorting features available.
- Every farm and staking pool has a harvest lock period of 24 hours. We can claim the reward every 24 hours.
- It prevents the selling off for farm tokens so that sell pressure is reduced and farming is extremely profitable.
- It prevents bots from auto-compounding every minute.
What can you buy on PolyDEX?
- The platform provides us with the possibility to buy PolyDEX tokens.
- We can also swap our coins whenever we want.
Is PolyDEX safe?
The system was designed around the Polygon blockchain. So, it’s safe. The risks are but they are acceptable.
PolyDEX fees, compatible wallets, and transactions
- We have fees of 0.3% for each executed trade.
- 0.25% of this goes to the liquidity providers.
- 0.05% only goes to CNT Converter.
- We can work with MetaMask and WalletConnect.
- The transaction speed was increased significantly compared with the Ethereum blockchain.
What are the ways to trade on PolyDEX?
We can swap tokens whenever we want right after connecting a wallet. The Cryption tokens can be traded on Binance, Coinbase, and Crypto.
The developers provided all required support via Telegram and Twitter.
Should you buy a PolyDEX token?
PolyDEX summaryPolyDEX summary
- The service has an easy to understand user interface
- The company runs its own token
- We can work with low commissions
- There are various pools and staking possibilities
- No team revealed
- No service details provided
- No people testimonials available