Makiswap is a decentralized exchange that was built around an AMM model. It provided incentives for network participants via revenue-sharing and forum-driven mechanics. So, let’s take a look at the system and what we’ve got.
Makiswap is an AMM based on the Huobi Chain. It provides fast transaction time, affordable fees, and proper level of liquidity for HECO.
How does Makiswap work?
The documentation page includes information about the platform and trading with earning possibilities.
- The system is designed around the Huobi Eco Chain (HECO).
- It works with UniLayer trading tools to help facilitate interoperability between Ethereum and Huobi.
- There’s limited time rewards.
- We can get higher APYs for various assets like Polygon (MATIC), Polkadot (DOT), Bitcoin (BTC), Cardano (ADA), Chainlink (LINK), Aave (AAVE), and Filecoin (FIL).
- There’s a possibility to join double-coin pools to get them as rewards.
- We have SOY and MAKI pools.
- There are DEX limit orders allowed.
- We can enjoy various trade analytic features.
- The platform supports connecting via MetaMask.
- If a user provides liquidity for HT/MAKI then the user will receive MAKI/HT-LP tokens.
- We have rewards according to a percentage of the provided liquidity.
- From every trade there will be 0.2% fee taken, of which 0.17% is for liquidity pools providers and 0.03% goes to the development fund.
- So, we can expect to perform fast transactions with low fees.
- We can stake and install our tokens within the MakiSwap Yield Farms functionality.
- It’s possible to work with the best APY pools.
- We are allowed to create our own pool.
- A staking/unstaking process is easy to do.
- If we stake MAKI, we see a proper SOY token equivalent in our pool.
- We can split LP tokens.
- There’s a lottery possibility provided.
- So, we have to buy lottery tickets and wait for the event.
What can you buy on Makiswap?
- We can buy MAKI tokens to forward investment.
- It’s possible to purchase lottery tickets.
Is Makiswap safe?
The platform looks safe enough to work on it because it provides standard exchange services. Also, we can work from our wallet directly.
Makiswap fees, compatible wallets, and transactions
There are 0.2% fees that can be treated as low ones. 0.17% of them goes to the liquidity pools as rewards. 0.03% goes to the developers.
What are the ways to trade on Makiswap?
It’s possible to swap tokens within the platform functionality. So, it should be quick with mentioned fees.
We have a team revealed. There’s Geo–Founder & MasterChef, Devair–Co-founder, Khanh–Lead Developer, Mohammed–Developer, Jenny–Graphics, Akira–Developer, Luka–Developer, and Donnie–Developer.
Should you buy a Makiswap token?
Makiswap summaryMakiswap summary
- The platform works with truly low commissions–0.2% per transaction
- There are staking, depositing, and lottery features applied
- A developers team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No customer testimonials provided