DeversiFi is a decentralized exchange that is advertised as the easiest way to access DeFi opportunities on Ethereum. The developers claimed that it’s the most useful service in the DeFi field. The exchange is the simplest way to work with Ethereum blockchain without paying its gas. We can invest, trade, and send our tokens. The company was created in July 2021. We don’t know who the developers and investors behind this DEX are.
The presentation includes various explanations about what features the platform has.
- The platform provides us with a possibility to work through API keys.
- It was designed based on the layer-2 Ethereum.
- We can work with it from our wallet directly.
- It works through the DeversiFi order book.
- We can create and integrate trading into your own application.
- It’s possible to design and run advanced trading algorithms.
- The platform allows us to monitor price data and DeversiFi trading volumes.
- We are allowed to work with the DeFi arbitrage opportunities that allow us to control our funds in a personal Ethereum wallet.
- DeversiFi APIs work directly as described by the endpoint documentation section, or making use of our open-source client libraries.
- Node.js library simplifies the interaction with the exchange.
- We can work with any Ethereum wallet.
- It’s possible to add extra ERC20 tokens to the platform.
- DeversiFi is a platform for traders that has been designed to optimize for speed, privacy, certainty of execution, and cost efficiency.
- The layer-2 allows not to pay gas fees every time an order changes.
- The platform aggregates liquidity from providers.
How does DeversiFi work?
We can work with the following features:
- Swapping tokens directly from our wallet.
- Staking coins to make more profits as rewards.
- Depositing coins in dual-liquidity pools.
- Investing our crypto assets to make profits from trading commissions.
What can you buy on DeversiFi?
- We can purchase a DVF token to join various programs.
- It’s possible to stake our DVF coins to receive xDVF as rewards.
- We will also be able to vote for their government changes.
- So, it’s possible to influence government decisions.
- 46% of the tokens belong to Liquidity Mining and DVF Treasure.
- 7% is NEC Holders Airdrop.
- 5.5% is Usage Airdrop.
- 12.5% belongs to Strategic Supporters.
- 20.0% is DeversiFi Lab, and 5.0% belongs to DeversiFi Lab Float.
Is DeversiFi safe?
We can’t claim this for sure. The platform looks pretty average and standardized.
DeversiFi fees, compatible wallets, and transactions
- The platform charges 0.2% for every swap transaction.
- We can work with Metamask, Ledger, and Keystore/Local.
- It executes transactions quickly.
What are the ways to trade on DeversiFi?
We can swap our tokens or purchase DVF coins. It’s possible to swap, stake, and deposit them for rewards.
If we have any question about the platform functionality, it’s possible to contact developers via Twitter or Discord.
We have a discord channel where users can find a huge number of sub channels. So, it’s possible to expect that our questions will be answered quickly. The general channel looks pretty active where people communicate between each other without significant restrictions about topics of conversations.
Should you buy a DeversiFi token?
DeversiFi summaryDeversiFi summary
- The platform has a low-fee policy
- We can purchase a navtive token DVF
- No team revealed
- No risks explained
- The developers don’t provide extras for their native tokens such as lottery, etc.
- We don’t have verified testimonials written about how good this service is and how profitable tokens are