CronaSwap is a decentralized exchange that was built based on the Crono blockchain. The chain is featured by a low fee – 0.25% only. We can work with CRC-20 tokens freely. So, the speed will be high and transaction cost low. They are going to become the market leader in token swapping. They want to provide true value, fairness and innovation to decentralized finance through our top quality products and services. CronaSwap is fast, secure and we can earn our CRONA tokens easily. The native token of CronaSwap is CRONA. After purchasing CRONA we can stake them on LP or the devs’ farm. There’s a lottery feature applied.
The presentation includes various information about the platform and what services we can use on it.
- The devs issued 300,000,000 of CRONA tokens.
- The initial circulating supply is 49,950,000.
- Its initial market cap is $7,992,000.
- The listing price is $0.16.
- An average emission speed is 1.90 per second or 165383 tokens a day.
- The initial liquidity is locked for 365 days.
- The developers funds are locked for 365 days either.
- The early investors have a 1-year linear lock up.
- 83.35% of the supply will be released following the schedule.
- The first year will get 60M tokens released.
- In the second one, there will be 48M tokens released.
- The devs will release 38.4M tokens in the third year.
- The owners buy CRONA back using 0.05% of the trading fees.
- 20% of lottery tickets will be used for token burning.
- The total supply is 63,219,641 CRONA.
- 807,703 of them were burnt.
- The market cap is $22M.
- The current emission is 1.9025/second.
How does Crona.Swap work?
- We are free to swap our tokens.
- The platform allows us to buy CRONA tokens.
- We can stake them to get even more tokens.
- The system lets us deposit our liquidity to the liquidity pools.
- We have various pools provided where we can deposit our liquidity. The list of pools is CRONA-CRO, CRONA-USDC, CRONA-USDT, WBTC-WETH, USDC-CRO, and others.
- There’s intel about APR and Liquidity provided.
- There is a list of stack opportunities. We have IFO CRONA, AUTO CRONA, and Manual.
- We can CRONA in the IFO pool. There was a CRONA sale performed. To become a member of IFO sales we have to participate in current CRONA pools. When the IFO sales are running, we can “commit” our USDC-USDT LP to buy the tokens being sold. We are recommended to join Basic sales first. When the IFO sales finish, you can claim any IFO tokens. The unspent USDC-USDT liquidity pool tokens will be returned.
- There is a functionality of info and analytics provided.
What can you buy on Crona.Swap?
The site functionality allows us to swap tokens or purchase a CRONA native token. We can choose what percent of slippage we can tolerate.
Is Crona.Swap safe?
Yes. The platform looks safe because we don’t need to register on it.
Crona.Swap fees, compatible wallets, and transactions
- The devs charge 0.25% for trading or swapping tokens.
- 0.17% is returned to liquidity providers in the form of a reward.
- 0.03% is returned to the Treasury.
- 0.05% will be used for CRONA token burning.
What are the ways to trade on Crona.Swap?
The platforms like Binance, Kraken, and others allow to trade CRONA.
The developers can be contacted via Telegram, Twitter, and Discord.
Should you buy a Crona.Swap token?
Crona.Swap summaryCrona.Swap summary
- Standardized decentralized exchange
- We can purchase a native token CRONA
- The info about the emission provided
- No team revealed
- No people testimonials provided