Trality is a platform that enables crypto traders to create their own bots utilizing several features available on its website. Users can also conduct back-tests on the strategies they have developed and also utilize them to trade on the live market. As the vendor puts it, any trader who is conversant with Python can use Trality’s services easily. Find out more about this platform in this Trality review.
- A code editor is provided to help users code their bots.
- The rule builder is available and it allows traders to build the logic of their trading bot by just dragging and dropping indicators and approaches.
- Supports a majority of the well-known exchange options like Coinbase, Bitpanda, Binance and Kraken.
- Currently supports the Python language.
- Does not take any fees from trades.
- Supports paper trading.
- Provides customer support.
- Runs algorithms 24/7 and ensures they do not miss a trade.
Joining Trality is super simple. You just need to click on the sign up icon located on the top right corner of the official site. You will then be directed to a page that will require you to fill in your email and preferred password. Confirming on the link sent to your email enables you to start enjoying the services offered.
Trality provides several plans, which are named after chess pieces. We have highlighted them below:
- Pawn –Its monthly and annual packages are free. A trading volume of €5,000, a 60m smallest tick interval, 1 live bot, and 1 virtual bot, and 1 week retention are available.
- Knight-You can get this plan for €9.99 monthly or for €95 annually. Both offers integrate €25,000 trading volume, 60m smallest tick interval, 2 live bots, 2 virtual bots, and 1 month log retention.
- Rook-This package costs €39.99 monthly and €383 annually. It provides a €250,000 trading volume and the smallest tick interval is 5m. Five live bots and five virtual bots are present as well. The log retention is 6 months.
- Queen-This offer is available at €59.99 (monthly) and €575 (yearly) and provides an unlimited trading volume and 1m smallest tick interval. The log retention is unlimited.
All packages incorporate unlimited backtests.
The idea behind Trality
Trality was mainly created for this reason: The authors wanted to make algorithmic trading accessible to private traders so that they would stop losing money while trading manually. As a result, more people can build and invest in trading bots and hence trade successfully.
Trality was founded by Moritz Putzhammer and Christopher Helf in 2019. They say that they endeavor to be the preferred choice of traders interested in tasting the power and potential of trading bots. In this regard, they employ professionals from different backgrounds that have shown expertise in the field of financial services.
The team members mainly comprise engineers, a marketing professional, and a copywriter & content specialist. The profiles of these specialists are available on the official website but we have chosen to focus on only three:
- Moritz Putzhammer (Co-Founder & CEO)
- Christopher Helf (Co-Founder & CTO)
- Andrea Salcedo (Sr. Software Engineer)
Safety of Trality and the network
Trality guarantees the safety of your funds. It cannot access your money directly and only utilizes official exchange APIs. Your trading strategies are also safe since they are completely sandboxed and end-to-end encrypted. The team can’t even view them. Since Trality runs on a system that is cloud-based, extra measures have been taken to protect users from all possible web attacks.
The platform includes a marketplace where users can rent out the bots they have built, follow the top-rated creator bots and imitate its trades as well as profit from one another.
There are several customer reviews on Trality on its homepage. However, we didn’t pay close attention to them since they could be biased. Luckily, we found credible feedback on Trustpilot.
Although most users talk positively about this platform, we noted that there are a few of them who complain about it. One trader says that he is not happy since its rule builder feature has a lot of anomalies and errors. It also makes mistakes on historical performance. The other customer states that their site hangs all the time and this endangers their money.
Is Trality a legit investment service?
Our verdictOur verdict
- Totally cloud-based
- Vendor transparency is present
- Only supports 4 cryptocurrencies
- Some of the functionalities are unreliable