BitUniverse is an automated platform that tracks your crypto portfolio and helps in hassle-free trading. The vendor claims that the dedicated portfolio app helps to automatically track your profit and balance in the wallet or exchanges. Let’s analyze how reliable and safe this crypto platform is.
Our initial perusal of the site reveals that it is poorly designed. The info present looks like it has been put together in a rush. From the details provided on the official site, we find that the vendor focuses mainly on portfolio tracking and ease of trading. Here are the feature highlights that the vendor provides.
- The platform supports more than 240 exchanges.
- Security provided includes AES encryption, AWS Private VPC, and code security review.
- More than 6000 coins and tokens are supported by this service.
- It uses candlestick charts and indicators like ARBR, BOOL, etc.
In addition to the above features, the vendor mentions various features that have been added to the service to make it more effective. These include:
- The BitUniverse Link, which is a media service that now has more than 130 projects.
- The auto portfolio tracker app helps to keep track of your profits and balance in the various exchanges or wallets. You can transact using crypto or fiat currency with the app as it supports both formats.
- Grid Trading bot is a feature that helps you exploit the swinging market and reap profits.
The idea behind BitUniverse
With the portfolio tracking feature and trading bot, this company helps crypto traders to trade without any hassle. The service supports many exchanges and with the trading bot, you can execute trades effortlessly without dealing with the individual exchanges. As per the vendor, the grid trading system has seen an average annualized profit of more than 100%.
Other than the mention of Jeremy Peng as the co-founder of the company, we could not find info on the founding history, location address, and contact details. For contacting the support, the vendor provides an email address and links to social media platforms including Telegram. The lack of vendor transparency and inadequate support makes us suspect the reliability of this crypto trading platform.
Safety of BitUniverse and the network
Security measures are vital for a platform that deals with a volatile and expensive commodity like cryptocurrency. As per the vendor info, the security present for this site includesAES encryption, code security review & AWS Private VPC. The vendor does not provide any further details on the measures used. The lack of mention of API keys makes us suspect the reliability of the platform.
The BitUniverse Link is a media service founded by the company to link its users. Once you join the Link, your news on Twitter and Medium will be grabbed automatically and you can also push the news to your followers as the link provides instant notification of your posts.
We could not find user feedback for this company on reputed third-party sites like Trustpilot. The lack of user testimonials for the site claiming to have an enormous user base is puzzling and makes us suspect the trustworthiness of the company.
Is BitUniverse a legit investment service?
Our assessment of the various aspects of this crypto trading company reveals that it lacks many key features.
Our verdictOur verdict
- Automated portfolio tracker and trading platform
- Dedicated tracking app
- Lack of vendor transparency
- No proven track record
- Insufficient security measures