Bitcoin Code is a crypto trading software that claims to boost profitability and enhance trading conditions. The software is capable of generating accurate signals and includes an automated trading mode which helps in simplified trading. As per the vendor, the software capitalizes on the crypto trading opportunities by playing a key role in the volume of trading done daily and the market cap.
The vendor claims that the efficient and accurate trading of the software results in passive profits for newbie and seasoned traders. There is no location information or phone contact provided for the vendor. For support, the company provides an online contact form. The lack of info on the vendor and insufficient support details makes us suspect the dependability of the company.
Bitcoin Code Overview
As a platform focused on enhancing crypto trading, the company focuses on the following key features:
- Trading signals are generated with the help of the superior algorithm that is designed to assess the market conditions quickly and with efficiency
- A trading bot which is the automated mode of the Bitcoin code software helps to make profitable trade execution with the use of pre-set parameters and the signals that the software generates
- Highly accurate analysis with the software
- A sophisticated algorithm that has a duration of 0.01 seconds ahead of the market
Important features of the software include:
- Free to use software without any hidden commissions or fees
- Ability to trade multiple cryptocurrencies like Dash, XRP, ETH, and more besides bitcoin and fiat currencies like Euro, USD, GBP, and more
- The software is web-based so there is no necessity for download
- Fast verification of accounts
- Easy transactions methods
- The demo account is preset for testing the platform and its functionality
- A minimum deposit of $250 is required for trading
The Idea Behind Bitcoin Code
The concept of the Bitcoin Code started with the rising popularity of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. An increase in the profit potential and market cap is ideal for traders to earn big profits with the right trading tool. Furthermore, the lack of third-party entities and the increase in the number of people safeguarding their crypto investment has led to the growth of the asset. The vendor cites all these reasons for the creation of the software solution with the main objective of accessing the cryptocurrency market and profiting from the trading.
As per the vendor info, the software solution is the creation of an experts’ team that aims to develop an easy-to-use and successful trading solution. While the info about the founder, or the individual team members is not present, there is mention of the developer team having expertise in software engineering and trading.
The team members have worked in Silicon Valley and Wall Street firms and they first got together at a finance conference and formed the development team of the company. We find the vague description of the developer team and company formation info suspicious.
Safety of Bitcoin Code and the Network
For the safety of users, the company claims to provide top-quality security measures. It claims to have integrated a diverse range of privacy regulations and security codes for protecting users. All brokers are verified for reputability.
Using the app is a three-step process. You need to register using the Sign-Up feature on the official site. On furnishing the required info, you will receive an email with an activation link which you can use for accessing the software and start trading. For trading, you need to deposit a minimum of $250 but no other charges are present. On funding the account, you can set up the trading parameters, and the trading bot analyses and generates signals and executes orders.
We found 117 reviews for this company on the Trustpilot site. There appears to be more than one website for the company which is a bit puzzling. From the reviews posted for the company, we can see that the service is a scam and that the software is not generating profits.
One user mentions the annoying customer service calls while another reviewer mentions having received an email about a big sum without having registered with the service. All these responses indicate this is a scam site that users should avoid.
Is Bitcoin Code a Legit Investment Service?
After assessing the features, performance, and other aspects of this service we find that this is not a legitimate service.
Our VerdictOur Verdict
- Free Software
- Can work on multiple cryptocurrencies
- No proof of performance
- Lack of vendor transparency
- Negative user reviews